<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 13, 2003

Alrightey. I FINALLY found a template that I liked. Prob is I don't really know what to do with it next or how to get those cute little blinkie thingies inside.
Well... just in case the little "xtra Moi" description is not enough to sate your curiosity of moi, let me include a little more info about the elusive xtra me. The initials of moi name are XL, in case you're wondering why I have an obsession of oversized propotions. I'm studying at the Uni Melbourne and I'm back for the vacation. couple more days and I'm be jet setting back downunder to begin my new school term. I used to do gymnastics in secondary school, fell headlong into the wonderful world of acappella warbling. I fantasize of staying in a galaxy far far away and I'm rediscovering the joy of Buddhism. And now, on to the blog proper!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?