<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 14, 2003

http://www.geocities.com/le_chatelier_uk/metabolism.html


I'm into metabolism songs now.. so ignore the link above if you're bored.

Feeling a little better today. Thank god ppl are greeting me with the words... " You look a weeeee bit better"

Well, I"M BACK IN BUSINESS BABY!!!

( imagines the horrified faces of peers)

Okokok .. I'll take it easy. I'll take it easy.

( clears throat and approaches mic.)

" Ahem... I wanna thank all my friends who have been floodingwith phone calls and smses and emails to check that I was still breathing. I couldn't have lived without you guys. I thank you all!!!!"


On a serious note...

It's an awesome feeling to feel energised. Seriously, it is. Usually you don't really notice it because energy courses through your veins half the time. It's only when you overtax your system that you fully appreciated what your body is usually capable of and how sweet your pals can be. Through the whole time I was down and out, I was never really alone. My buddies, neighbours never failed to surprise me with their unending concern. Thanks guys. I dunno what better way to put it.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?