<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 22, 2003

In sync with life.


After emerging from 2 crazy weeks of hitting an all time low, I've emerged. My life is getting back into the swing of things and guess what?? My friend's forming an acapella group. If there's anything to drives me wild, it's acappella singing. It's just the pure magic of making music using unadulterated voices. It's an amazing feeling when you perfect a song and I've longed to find an acap group here in melbourne uni. i was bubbling over with excitment when K told me about her plans.. We're presently recruiting people and I"ve thrown myself head on into the tasks. I feel like i've regain some of the zest and the anticipation that I've long forgotten. The work of planning the group, inviting people to join, selecting the scores, arranging them and finally performing!!! It's an addiction i can't forget. Despite the tiffs we often get , i've always loved making music with people. Acappella Cds have taken permanent residence on my player, acapella scores are back in business and i was singing with K in the lab, in between piercing our fingers for blood samples. it was quite a funny sight. My tutor just sat around and smiled at us. Music really brings everyone together, it boost you up with a shot of euphoria and takes away the pain. ( including sore fingers and thumbs from the pract). Mom tells me i'm over doing my activities, and i admit i seem a little up to my neck with them , but i just can't give this up. guitar, hip hop and singing... they're what I need in my life. I'm nothing without the joys of music.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?