<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Zombiefied.

Yes. THat's how I would describe my self. I stumbled unseeing into the lecture theatre, probably unintentionally ignoring half of the people I knew on the way there. In the afternoon, after much deliberation about my mental state, I dragged myself to the sports center for my first hip hop class. Ah. the world of hiphop, of the cool bods and the sexy, groovy moves. I've been wanting to do this all my life and never had the chance to learn. I 'm a closet hip hop dancer. I prefer dancing at home so as to spare everyone else the eyesore, but I never got to learn actual, proffesionally choreographed moves.

Our instructor was bubbly and absolutely bursting with energy, punctuating her groovy moves cheers and all. I had a little troubling following and there was no mirror around, so i had no idea if I looked like a Mtv dancer or a whale bouncing around. But nevertheless, it was a real cool class. I hurried to meet HH for dinner and then watched a movie at the union theatre.. CATCH me if you can.. Yez, i finally caught it.

And the rest of my day? Where else... the Library of course!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?