<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2003

Of Airline pilots and doctors

I"ll just do a quickie blog.. IT's the start of the holidays.. yeah! Saturday morning... got told off by the reverend for doing the world's most fucked up translation. SOrry lah.. jing xin jing li liao. Was pretty relieved to be off the hook actually. :P BUt neway, that was the lousy ending to a lousy week. Met up with PS and HH later on in the afternoon. SA and Yv also came along.. Gal's evening out!.It was one of the best evenings I had ever had in Melbourne! We went to St. Kilda's beach to picnic.. The wind was strong, the scenery was stunning, the weather was cold, and we were freezing. ( Esp PS who was dressed to kill in a skirt) . BUt it was lovely. The sunset was absolutely beautiful. I uploaded a few shots of it. Go take a look. ( under photos) . After the sun had gone down, we went for hot chocolate and cakes.FOr the first time in a long while, I felt happy and relaxed. Just sipping hot cocoa, chatting and laughing with a couple of friends.. Sigh, this was life.


Sunday

Was rudely awaken by the jangling of the telephone. Got entangled in the sheets and ended up on the floor, mummified in my blanket. I vaguely recall my dad telling me he had landed b4 I dozed off again. It's nice to have family down Melbourne. But the hours past so fast and b4 you know it , they're back in Singapore. SIgh. Neway, I packed my bag and set off to the grand hyatt to bunk in with my dad for one night and worship the TV in the hotel room. Walked aroudn the city with Dad. It was fortunate that it was the hols, usually all I got to see of him when he came down was during lunch and dinner. We met up with HH for dinner. HH started quizzing my dad about the show Catch me If you can. and about airplanes. Went back to the hotel and watched TV. ( oh... deprived me) Yeah. ok, i'm a geek. I watched a swimming match and a documentary.. haha. then dozed off.. .

Monday.

Saw daddy off. SO sad. :(. I hate partings.. Is just like HH says.Is it better to experience joy and have it taken away, or is it better if we never came into contact with it at all? I hate that achy feeling when I see some one leave. hai. neway, now typing this. Going for hiphop and then meeting HH and LZ for dinner and a movie. :) HH is staying over. Thank goodness.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?