<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Snappers

I'm seem to be trapped in a ever existing foul mood with an equally appalling vocab these days. I wake up in the morning feeling downright grumpy, go to school looking like a thundercloud ( drenched by the melbourne rain to suit my image) and just yearning to lock myself back in my room without having to meet anyone. Blew up a couple of times at my friends yesterday, nearly ended up in tears because a bunch of fucking assholes next to me were yakking their ass off during trefor morgan's lecture and i was barely containing the colourful language that welled up within me. ( I had too, because my level coordinator was next to me) took a school photo.. mebbe i'll upload some pix when i'm not so grumpy. Got lost during hiphop.. hai.

Everyone seems to be in a crappy mood these dayz. K burst out at the guys during acap pract coz the tenors ( who else, sigh) were fooling around and trying any part but their own. Well, that did the trick. We sounded amazingly good today. I came out of a lousy lecture feeling as foul as the diseased liver in my notes. It's stressful sitting in a corked up lecture.. seriously ,it is.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?