<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 26, 2003

Thunderclouds over Melbourne

Still walking around like an extra thunder cloud over melbourne. Know i'm behaving like a utter bitch, but i just can't help it. I hate myself for being so grumpy but hai, the situations i find myself in just seem to aggrevate the grumpiness that had been contained in me, fuelled by stress from having a difficult academic week.Everyday i wake up in the morning and feel like i can't face the world. Everytime i'm out , i just wanna get home asap and stone.

Like today, I found out that the library had forgotten to check in a book i had returned yesterday, classifiying the book as over due and forcing me to hunt the library over for that particular anatomy book. the librarian very matter of factly printed the bar code and told me to look for the book myself. Even after I managed to scour for the book ( as usual, murphy's law saw me runnig thru a whole shelveful and finding my book at the very end), they didn't even apologise for the inconvenience caused. Boy was i flaming mad. Geez. It's taking me longer and longer to cool off. Everytime i managed to calm myself down, the event just plays up and i start seething again. I think i need the holidays. THank goodness they're here.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?