<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

My 2nd home.


I've officially been back in melbourne for 3 weeks. Time flies really fast and already i've been plunged into the neverending whirlpool of medicine lectures. It's been a tough 2 weeks and i'm having a little problem coping. SOmehow the material i have to study seems extremely alien and my brain just seems to have shutdown totally. It's funny to find myself so stressed and teary at the beginning of the sem. FOr heaven's sake, it wasn't even near the exam period. It didn't dawn on me how serious it was until while talking to mom a few days ago, i ended up turning on the water tap. right. now she' sgoing mad.

Moving house was another toughie. NO one was around in melbourne to help. Fortunately, my housemate' J's dad was here in melbourne and so was my dad. With 5 guys helping 2 gals, the brute male strenght was more than I could have hope for. After so many ups and downs the past 5 months, we finally moved into royal parade road.. right into the lap of a disaster zone. The house was in utter disarray. Stuff had fallen out, stuff kept falling out and bulbs kept blowing on adaily basis. After hauling the last box into the place, I took a look at the utter mess and threw up my hands in despair. But i didn't say anything, neither did J. We made our bed, and we had to lie in it.

for the first time in one year, i can come home to a house with pple in it :) It's nice to sit and have dinner with people and have the tv on and to walk home with companians. Having housemates is a whole new path to tread.

hopefully th esem will go better... it's not off to a great start tho'. only good thing i see here is that my house looks more like a house and that i'm getting less horning during my driving lessons

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?