<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

so the test is over. But my eyebags remain a testimony to the hellish weekend preceding the tortorous event.. and event that will repeated in 3 weeks. time. BUt oh hell, thats in 3 weeks time.. with my driving test... ARGH. but neway, went to moomba on monday after the test. Wasn't that fantastic. I mean, we couldn't take any rides coz we just ate, i coudln't win any stuff toys coz i was allergic to them any way and the fireworks had been shown on the previous day. Oh welll.. nice atmosphere tho'. took a couple of pix, will post them up under melbourne sem 3 when i feel like it,.. which is like dunno when. haha.

family's coming down next week. WHOOPPEEEEE !!!! yay! i'm gonna have my sista in the room again.. can talk crap as usual. haha..

Been up since 6 smth for the past few days trying to study coz i know i'm not gonna get nething done next week. problem is with the accumulation of sleepless nights frmo the test, im not getting very far with my work. yawn.

ICm was weird. the teacher ordered the class to break into groups to do the chest exam and the gals started walking out of the classroom to another room for more privacy.. or so we thot. The teacher ordered us back!!! OKaaaay.. so i'm supposed to strip down to my bra in front of guys i barely know?????? more mortifying is the fact that i've absolutely nothin' to parade. I mean.. c'mon. i've an oblong structure.. ( no waist, no butt, no boobs) and i've to bare it all in front of one of the supposed cute guys in the faculty. NO WAY!!! but oh well, there's not a shred of democracy in the class. GROAN. call it peer pressure, but we all had to be subjected to it. I guess, it wasn't so bad, coz 80 % of my class are of the fairer sex. and i got myself a female examining partner. whew.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?