<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Hmm. let's see... didn't do much this weekend. i am so SCREWED for exams. it' s crappy, i know i don't have much time left, but everytime i sit down, it takes me so long to FOCUS! My reverend suggested praying to the BUddha in order to focus and collect my thoughts.. THat helps me initiate the studying, but after that i lose concentration again. Havne't meditated for so long.. .

believe or not, i actaully bought JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE tix.. holy shit. I blew like 130 bux on the tix. Lz and her fren are going with me.. i'm pretty excited but still feel guilty.


Went to the lib today to mug with hilda, pek sang and her bf. Concentrated a little better there and i'ts fun to mug with other ppl.. guess i enjoy it coz thye're one year ahead so i'm not stressed out watching them study but at the same time they motivate me to mug. may decided to hang out more in the lib, if i can convince my mom to elt me stay late. but then again, i guess i can study loads better at home then i could last year.. more conducive.. graon.. so much more anat. Anat can really drive me up the wall and make me turn on the water tap. yeah, until i realised how sillly it was to be wasting my tears over muscles. but wat to do... so stressed....


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?