<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

Princess park delights.


There is a park just opposite my apartment block. I never discovered the delights it held till my recent quest to lose the blubber on my hips sent me searching for a place to jog. This morning was no different. I stepped out of my house, relieved that the power failure had been sought. The park looked especially enticing, clothed in a veil of morning mist, with hints of sunlight streaming through, dancing off the pond waters. I headed towards Brunswick and down the 3km trek. The crisp green carpet grass that blanketed the park was linked by towering trees, which had unveiled their full autumn glory... As the wind blew across the park, it sent shower after shower of golded brown leafs scattering in every direction. The soothing scene was completed with lively dogs, racing after a ball or a frisbee that their owner had dispatched. It really appeared like one of those scenes you picture from reading a book...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?