<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Back in Melbourne
 My holiday in SIngapore felt like a dream. I reached Melbourne last night, was pretty disorientated in the airport. Unpacked, called nic to chat, cleaned up my house and then tickled my guitar. Felt a bit homesick, was looking at some photos i retrieved from my bag ( groan, aiyoh, they have to appear at that moment i'm feeling homesic). Didnd't help that sentimental hits were playig on teh radio. aiyoh. so depressing.  Finetuned a song I wrote on teh guitar. . still sounds like crap. can't get a good tune to fit the lyrics. Hai.. playing my baobei and singing did help take my mind off arrival sickness. Funny thing is that this is already my 4th time back in melbourne and i can't shake the xianness of arriving. I wasn't bawling my head off, but then again, you always have this empty, feeling of loneliness .. . as though you don't know where you belong. I'ts  very very disorientating. I can still vividly recall touching down in Singapore with charz and aiai.. and then wham bam, i'm standing at the tram stop outside my house, waiting for the tram.
 
  Woke up really late this morning.. bloody cold. cleaned up my house somemore then caught the tram down to meet nic for lunch. ran into kenny in the city.. the fella didn't go back to spore for hols.. haha. he said i lost weight, than peered closer at me and remarked that it was my haircut that made me look slimer.. wah piang.. dude, next time just leave me in ignorant bliss pls ok?? :) met mark, jack ( cute guy alert!!!) and thomas down in the city.  went to vic mark and did this spectacular dash to teh tram stop with veggie and meat in hand.
 
 
  Spent the afternoon moping around, wrote another song ( geez.. wat's wrong with me.) but have yet find a fitting tune. danced around ( literally) .. tried to do some reading, but had a blasted headache, so went to cook dinner. then k and me went to the supermarket,... awesome of nic ot give us a lift :) thanx dude. came back, bathed and ARGH. the bulb in the bathroom blew!!! holy shit. groped around b4 i located my clothes. so ends my first day.. i better rest up.. can feel a flu threatening to take over.. blasted sorethroat and headache, that achey brakey feeling.. argh. gonna zzz now :) ja!
  

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?