<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 26, 2004

Hey by :) added your name in for good measure haha. :) now you can't diao me that i never put your name in.. :P miss you gal? did i reply your email or do i owe you one?

Wahh... first week of uni and so stressed already. i'm utterly overwhelmed by the amount of reading i've to do.. :( don't think i can absorb so much. neuro is highly fascinating and goodness HP is actually interesting!!!! i love HMB now.. queer.   ppl grouse about how terrible neuro iz.. ti's true it's hard to mug.. argh.studied and still can't recall a thing.. groan.

 
  Watched i robot with qh, lz, kk, nic ... DAMN NICE man!!! so gripping.. except we were 2nd row and in front.. my neck was aching.. but the plot was very very good!
 neway, my youth group section has taken over the library duties too.. my first translation went well!!! screwed up a bit, but i felt encouraged by my progress.. Thank you Buddha for your guidance! I was so grateful that the congregation was really understanding and patient while i was fumbling aroudn for the right words. Also owe it to my reverend's guidance and patience and for giving me a chance. so busy this sem, hope i can cope with my activities .. really wanna go for the festival, but don't think i can commit. coz got test and essay due in that week.it was really nice to sit down with my seciton and have lunch together, and talking to them enlightened me on some aspects of buddhism. .. joined the group for hym singing in the afternoon. the hym was really cheem.. but felt recharged after spending half my day at the temple.

 
Yay!!! i feel like i'm starting anew.. in more ways then juz work.. :P i finally saw the light on some issues.. *dances around*. 

 
Sprained ankle yesterday.. crap. while i was taking out the trash and after that again in my room.. so painful.. collapsed in a heap, yelling for ice, and kk juz continued watching formular one LOL.. guys and tv.. :P you can't take 'em away even if the house was burning down.

  despite that, still went for street latin today.. dman fun. Wah.. got to dance with a cute guy.. street latin is the perfect excuse to get your hands on damn. haha.. :)  danced with this super tall dude,.. coudln't even reach out to twirl him around. but had fun.:)  shaking my bonbon. ti's a very sophisticated, sexy dance... much better then the cha cha we learnt in rgs :) we did cha cha, but more shaking of bonbon.. haha. think dirty dancing. jo will teach you when i get home. it's damn sexy man.

  
 

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?