<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 17, 2004

hey jo, decided to put up some of the songs we wrote.. LOL.. :)   
 
 
Gimme!!!
 give me money, give me fame, give me anything but pain, and when i die i 'll go up high and see the stars so bright, and watch my life just pass me by, another lonely night!!! YEAH ( screams)... " ( adapted from charlotte tai's version) = ...   
 
This one is the new and improved version of the one we penned last time.. anyway, i tweaked the tune but the chords were the same. :P
MAYBE
 
 Love is a mystery,
It catches you unaware
It's a game of wondering,
if it were ever there.
If i'm in a world of delusion,
Please open the door,
Don't keep me wondering,
If we could be something more.
 
(chorus)
Maybe you'll find your answer to love
maybe i'll find mine.
Maybe I"ll find myself falling hard,
for some other guy
Maybe we'll get together,
Maybe you'll find your girl.
All i know for sure is that your sweet sweet smile,
Just lights up my whole world.
 
I'm too scared to ask you,
I"m afraid of what you might say.
Don't even know how i feel about you,
If we could go that way.
Pride is my downfall,
It makes a simple question hard,
So i keep all these feeling,
Deep inside my heart
 
Chorus
 
The first step is the hardest,
A risk we refuse to take
So the silence  lingers on,
but time just doesn't wait.
Days with you were beautiful,
It's really hard to part,
Even if we'll juz be friends,
you have a special place in my heart.
 
Chorus.
 
Maybe, just maybe,
Maybe, just maybe,
Maybe, just maybe.. ( Repeat and fade)

 

 

Miss you loads gal!!! Wahhh.. no one to KahZao me in my room.. so sad :(. email me often k?




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?