<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

The BIG love debate

Well, it seems to be a hot topic of the blog these dayz :) ..

qy: I don't read love poetry but i do sing sappy love songs all the time on my guitar.. so i'm not deprived of love literature. Plus i love qiong yao...

Maybe I see love as a bunch of NT and receptors because I'm not in love. That's why I can rationalise it into such solid things. ( well, solid and scientific in a way). I suppose you can't relaly quantify everything on earth into molecules. Definitely can't do that with spiritual stuff. I guess i quntify it because it's the way i deal with things. Can' t quite figure why we need it in the first place. attachments bring so much pain, and yet, humans still try to seek attachments in every way they can. Some despair over not finding it, some rejoice upon having found it, some crumble after it's gone. IT's amazing how much trouble we wanna givec ourselves when life could have been so much more straightforward.
We probably look for ti because of the highs it brings uz.. I 'd say i can explain those highs with seratonin or endorphins or smth, but how or why love brings those stuff, ... no idea. it's a mystery and ti's that mystery that writers exploit, that song writers relish and that poets honour.

Love puzzles me... I guess i'm a person who doesn't waste much time. I move on in life real fast. My heart doesn't linger for long because practicality overrules it. I've opened a few boxes of love to see if the object inside is wat i desire. Many a times, it wasn't, occasionally i find smth worth lingering over, but i can't get past the layers and layers of wrapping. So i shut the lid and move on. life's too short anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?