<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 30, 2004

i'm crazy, i penned this song this morning when i was supposed to be STUDYING. bloody hell. but hey, ti's kinky sounded, yeah, know the droning type of songs.. don't like it as much as " since you went away" but it's something else for me to strum around and yoddle to. so hell. and it' s a hell lot better than almost getting drunk on the last day of school. bloody hell.. silly me, my pbl class had a party during lesson, seomoen popped champagne and i drank it. i was feeling pretty out there towards the end of the class.. coudln't make sense of the words on the board. Managed to stumble to the lib and sink into a chair. Stupid move man.. i was wondering how was going to study that day b4 i plonked on the desk and Zzzzed. lucky i was functional after that. geez. wat's gotten intot me.

DIARY


Chorus: i Turn back the pages of my diary
I read about the times we shared
I laughed when I remember how i loved you so
it's crazy how fast things change and how things go..

It seem slike just yesterday,
you had your arms around me
and you were telling me you loved me so
next thing i knew i was alone again
and hurting so bad
coz you took everything away
... everything away

You didnt' even say goodbye,
you just walked out of my life, too scared to face the mess you left behind
NOw my love for you has faded
like those flowers you gave me for my birhtday,
that have withered and now thoroughly dried
...withered and now thoroughly dried

brideg:
I dont' feel regret
I have bigger things in life that i 'd like to get at
It's funny how my heart now tells me that' it's empty,
But ti's ready for a hell lot more than You.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?