<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 02, 2004

OH where or where have The HOLS..gone?????

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it can't be over.. SCREAMSCREAM SCREAM

ok.. it juz hit me after i landed int ehlib after buddhist class. that the break was over.. NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ok. in denial. in big big denial.

update on my boring life. eveyrdya in the lib.. wheeeee. ok. we went dim sum on fri. everyone ppked us.. so it was just me, aiai and nic.. then back to teh lib to mug.. groan. hmm. then .. things got happening manz.. nic's fren pangje him for dinner.. so he came over for dinner instead.. whoa.. no more parmesan cheese.. j9 was real frazzled haha tryin got cook for our resident chef is a big stressor manz.. ;) neway, it was a rather eventful nite LOL.. , :) and congrats to someone ( big wink) .. then ended rather abruptly when eveyrone in my house (save for me) drove off to view a hair cut. ????

sat:

lib duty... diamond sutra translation. happy happy happy!!! Buddha gave me the guidence i prayed hard for.. and helped me do an ok job with translating the reverned's wonderful speech. it was incredible.. she such a good orator.. no time to go into it now but i'll reflect on it another day. The 4 verses from the diamond sutra.. i never realise dhow much i shld put it into practise utnil the talk today.. we did self appraisal during the discussion class. I told them my prob was with my expectations .. of myself and of others.. and how it led to my suffering because i was so attached to these unreasonalbe expectations.. very enlightening.. but whoa. i was sooo tired.. :) but my heart was jumping with joy because I just discovered soooo much new knowledge from the Dharma.. I LOOOOVE buddhist class. it's incredible.. I've learnt so much from my classmates and the reverend.. :) yay!!! ( jumps with joy)
Tomolo's the last day of the hols.. :( .

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?