<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A couple of days back in singapore and i've HOMEWORK???

OMg.. Dr. shek happily piled me with reading for AMS project. I was just staring miserably at the peds immuno book yesterday. CD 4 , MHC II , WTF, i don't recall a single thing. Actullay, i don't know a single tihng coz immuno is like next sem???!!!! I should have worked on my puss in boots look ( right char? ) reckon it might have made a diff :)

meeting ppl, meeting ppl , meeting ppl. Some ppz having exams. ( Brings out the pompoms.. GO PPL GO!!!). Went to the gym with mom and sister.. and straight to the prata store after.. LOL.. so much for wanting to lose weight. PLus everytime i go out with pplz. i eat. And truth be told.. i meet more than one person in a day... do the maths.. and behold my waistline.

Ok lah.. managed to do like 3km on the treadmill. THank goodness i was disciplined and did joggin in melbourne.. otherwise, i doubt i could even do 1km. But unfortunately, i still look like bridget jones. SO 4get it.. sigh. hai.. why do i keep losing my battle with the bulge.. Groan. I hate it , i hate every inch of myself.. no waist, thunderthighs, short, round face... lousy haircut. The list goes on. Mom says i've a major inferiority complex. Well, she's right. I think it started in sec school when someone told me i was fat. ( imagine, i was underweight when she told me that. ) well. tat kinda shattered my self esteem. I suppose it's still in bits. doesn't hlep i kept putting on the pounds... firstly coz i was in gym .. then after that cfoz the muscle just melted into fat... fast forward a couple of years. here I am 20, and flabby. i'm not even thinking abt marraige and kids.. sheesh. i think i'm gonna need to get a whole new wardrobe.

but then again, when i take a look at wat i have, following wat Buddha has guides me to see, .. i guess that changes my perspective :) yeah, life's great :) even if i don't look great LOL.. yay!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?