<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 28, 2004

groan.. still can't find gainful employment.. lz and aiai's suggestion to go back early sounds good. thiz sux.. praying that karen can help me get that waitressing job.

Hols are becoming somewat of a bore.. Interestingly enuff, i seem to be seeing my melb kakki more than my sporean frens. i think i juz realised how incredibly anti-social i 've been in spore. i think i've more frens in melb put togehter than my social circle estb here in spore in my 20 years spent on earth. neway,I met cherie babe in teh morning ( yez.. 2 years of sepeartion ... OMG) , and then met lz.. fell asleep in the orchard lib.. then we met aiai for some free salsa thingy at tanglin mall.. quite fun. wanna take salsa in melb uni :)

2day. went temple.. wanted to go lib.. but had to get home early.. very nice to hear the prayers again.. The reverends at FO guang shan singapore have awesome harmony. Very soothing.. THe lecture was good.. , I was kicking myself for not bringing pencil and paper to take down her speech. she went thru a couple of proverbs.. quite funny.. she was joking that on xmas we'll be holdling a special prayer for the poor turkey's on the dinner tables.. LOL .. really feel like going vegan at times like thiz.. hai. if only i can summon enuff self discipline to curb my attachement with my desires. for the mmt , i'll just try to observe the 3 guidelines for meat eating. Coudln't find a young adult group to join and the classes were winding up for th ened of the year.. Wanted to volunteer to help run a kid's camp. but the dates clash with my trip to KL.. groan. Gosh, i miss the BLIA group in melb... Wonder how everyone is back in melb. waiting for karen and trudy to come join me.. then can go for service together!!!


20 years. eek. funny telling ppl i'm 20. this guy at the temple did a double take when I told him i was 20. Ok.. still look 16 i guess, with my hair tied back and in my sister's blouse and jeans. quite funny.. i recall i greeted my dad's copilot in the hotel as "uncle," without looking at his face carefully. he was like.. " Huh??? UNCLE??? but i'm so young!!!:

crap. I wanted to die of embarrassemnt, my dad was laughing and laughing. Well.. the intention to be polite backfired. Seriously, who do you call uncle /auntie ? i 'm constantly reminded of my new big 20 age.. by my younger frens. Cherie was gleefully rubbing it in. Yez gal.. i know you're 17. :) enjoy it manz.. b4 age catches up with you. literally.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?