<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 26, 2004

life's been a whirlwind since i came home.. meet pplz meet pplz.. :) nice to see everyone again. :P to the pplz in melb.. I"M STUFFING MY FACE.. mizz u guys.. LOL.. my no. one fan!!!! i miss my baobei in melb.. my xiao baobein in singpoare is now where as good.. WAIL. baobei!!!!! ( Watched incredibles DAMN funnie!.. siblings want me to bring 'em again to watch today.. OF CORSE!!! good excuse to go.. haha. riece wanted me to watch shutter with her.. if there's one thing i won't do.. that's watch horror moveis. I think i've enuff nightmares to last me a lifetime w/o adding to my memories in my hippocampus. thanks.

been driving quite a bit.. made some errors.. but getting a bit more experience. i drove my family to seletar and back about 3 times this week alone. yay.. picked up dad from work last night.. did some really stupid mistake on the road. i'ts a bit freaky driving with the family in tow. there really is NO room for error.

crossing my fingers.. hope TLL calls me up. i applied for a job there.. pllease.. i need the $$..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?