<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The BIg TWo + OOoooos..


I was filling out the form for the employment agency when i suddenly froze. My pen was poised at the space that demanded my age, all ready to draw that familar downward stroke. But a smug voice told me that that downward stroke now had to be a little more shapey than usual.That's right, I now have to write the sexy, the gorgeous.




2


Have you seen a more hideous no.? The full insult of it didn't really hit home, until I glanced at the 2 very young looking gals sitted opposite me and aiai in the waiting room. Even as I walk down orchard road, I am constantly reminded of my newfound numerical identity. It seems like ages ago that I was clad in the dark blue RGS uniform and strolling down Orchard road, feeling smug and superior to the puny little primary school kids. Aaahhh.. Teenagehood was the age when you could feel old enough to be free and yet young enough to shirk responsibility... and you felt like it would last for a long long time.

now as I look at the faded photographs taken when i was a child, i feel a shiver run through my body. It's as though I 'm looking at pages of a history textbook, with me as the topic of discussion. It seems ... so old!


Well, the only thing i can draw consolation from is that I have a baby face. Yup.. i draw lotsa incredulous gawks from other drivers on the road when I take the car out. I must list down this incident that tickled me, aiai and lz... I was trying to filter into the lane on the left but the cars showed no sign of letting me try. Then this pickup pulled up beside my car, the ah pek driving looked like your typical kiasu, I=don't give a shit to other road users kinda guy. He stared at me and I adopted the puss-in-boots.. i'm lost... and sooo gonna die - kinda look. And he slowed down and let me go!!!! mwahahha.

nice dude.

ok. mebbe having a nemo-look alike face ain't that bad after all!!!

mebbe i'm juz senile



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?