<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

BUDAK PANTAI!!!

Since i'm a techno idiot... look for the pix on lizhen's site.. lol.. sorry gal.. xin ku ni.


Thanks to JC,... We gals( and a guy) got the chance to watch BUdak pantai's Xmas concert.. i'Ve been waiting a whole year to see them, and as usual, they never let me down. They're still as wacky, as corny and as SIngaporean as ever. :)

I was kept in stitches with their song ' one way ticket, " and " gor liap" haha.. damn funny manz.. .. hai. how i miss acapella singing. I always think i've gotten over my obsession with acap, but when i attend concerts, it hits me how much i miss singing in a group.. hmm. wonder if acap a.
It was a lovely windy nite on the rooftop.. i think we really really enjoyed ourselves a lot that nite. saw binx, qihui and qiying.. didn't really wat tp talk about tho'.. :P tongue tied. I guess it's hard to catch up after 2 years of zero communication. But nice to see 'em again.

I enjoyed the performance so much I bought their cd.. and got it autographed.. and managed to remind teh star struck lz that her camera was present. :) catch a pic of uz with the fivesome on her site.. i'd betters stop refering ppl to lz's site least she charges me $$. lol.. glad cs enjoyed their performance too :P now budak has fans from msia too! and melb! i think half the mumsg is hooked to budak now.

I dunno wat makes them so endearing. I think it's their uniquely local twist to normal acapella songs, and their offbeat humour that makes them so loved.. It's hard not to be addicted to them after hearnig them for the 1st time. Tho' they repeated some ole' songs.. i heard some really cute new ones too..





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?