<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Here and there.

Funny how your heart adjusts to the place of your dwelling. WHen i first plopped back from Melbourne, I missed it so terribly. NOw i don't wanna move my ass from SIngapore. I'm dreading the day when my holidays come to an end. BUt doomsday draws nearer every second, hastened by the fast paced singapore lifestyle.

COoked lunch for family today. Ok.. accept i plopped too much salt into the omelette. At least mom doens't have to take on the whole load of cooking.. dunno why but she gets stressed up preparing meals for us.

hey lz.. if you're around the east on saturdays, you might as well pop into my place and rot with me. lOL.. if you've nothing better to do.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/890953/foreverfrenz.gif">

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?