<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 24, 2004

I can't believe MAS lost my bro's luggage. AMazing. He called uz last night and very calmly told my mom that his luggage was left in KL. Wow.. needless to say my mom wasn't exactly mirroring his calm demeanour. I think i spent a whole day trying to reassure her that Dan will be fine ( tho' i was trying to work out in my mind how he was gonna be fine going to competition w/o his toiletries, undies and his uniform)
Poor boy.



They say Nagoyah's pretty,
Tho' i've never been.
Daniel's luggage was left in msia,
A situation I've never seen.!
Poor boy, I think he's been through enough.
yez, i miss daniel..
Oh i miss him so much.

Daniel my brother,
you're younger than me
Do you still feel the pain,
of the scars taht won't heal,
your eyes have light,
but you see more than i
Daniel you're a star,
In the face of teh sky.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?