<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

My imaginary little buddy.


Was reading an article in the papers about kids and imaginary buddies. Was chuckling to myself when I recalled my own very little buddy...

She was about 10 cm tall, and had long hair and a cute white dress. She was called little Khoo Ding. Yup. she was with me all day long. She always stood next to me, and miraculously, she managed to avoid being crushed. I guess it made me feel better that for once someone was shorter than me.. haw haw haw.

I used to converse with her in public or at home. My parents would just give each other knowing glances, the ppl on the streets probalby thot i had juvenile dementia. I didn't care. I was happy making believe that i was a princess.. and she was my lady in waiting. Little Khoo Ding never laughed at me. She always agreed with me. We would converse in babble and no one else would have a clue what we were talking about. I would dance with her, twirl her around, and watch her skip aroudn my table. Somehow, she always started dacning when i had to do my homework.

But our friendship came to an end when my sister arrived. I didn't even notice she was gone until my mom asked me where she was. I didn't know how to reply. I would bring her back but it was only out of guilt. She knew that her time was up and she silently slipped back to Khoo Ding land without bidding me farewell. And one day, when i was reminded of her absence, I tried to pay her a visit, but she didn't want to come back. She didn't even wanna come and meet me.

I've lost contact with my dearest fren since that day. If you see a little gal, probably about 15cm tall, in a long floral print white dress with frills wandering around in this vast, frightening world of ours.. pls tell me. I really would like to meet her again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?