<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 12, 2004

oh those good ole school days.

met up with j9, cs and char char for wy's concert.. It was awesome.. See wy.. worry for nothing. you were brilliant gal!

I relaly liked the pieces. most were easy listening. My fav were the disney medleys and the "stomp" inspired piece. really funky.

Sitting there, listening to the school kids cheer on their seniors really reminded me of the days when i was in choir. Being in aperformance cca is really quite an experiece. I was in a sports CCA in sec school. I mean, sure you get the glamour, and the admiration for winning your school trophies, but smtimes I got quite xianz with the competition and the constant battle for supremacy. Sometimes I felt like I was battling with my teammembers, not workign with them. It's just this ingrained competitive streak in all of us that prevented us from actually bonding.. I encouraged my team members to give each other pointers.. but i knew that we all held back a little. Point giving was good for the team, but it spoilt your chances of getting that much coveted indv. medal. I myself was guitly of that. I knew that as captain, i was suppose to make sure that the team improved as one. But yet, I knew i had to stay one step ahead of everyone if i wanted to win that indv medal.

THe arts scene was a whole new experiecnce. . I loved choir. Ok.. i loved it b4 i landed up in the com and the politics and bitching got the better of everyone.. I wish i could just be that toot toot j1 and juz enjoy singing as it was..

I still love performing. YOu could say i'm attention seeking. LOl.. like my bro.. :P wish i could find the opportunity and chance to sing again. Whether it be with a group ro with my guitar.. hai.. but i doubt that'll be anytime soon.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?