<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

no idea why my blog entries seem to be cut off all the time.


Update on the life of miss tan.
Bumming:

Ok, not really. i'm sleepy. *yawn*. yanti's coming back today, no more cooking wheeeeeeeeeeeee.. and i get to eat her yummy food! yay! have to stay home today coz got wait for her to arrive.


budak as confirmed tix with moi. in case you didn't get my email. pls check your mailbox coz it has the details in it

Reading...
some books i got from Buddhist Fellowship. There was a really interesting orange book.. " Wat not to look for in a religion"
i know i should get my ass to reading for my AMS, but can't be bothered lalala. gonna go back to reading " The Heart of Buddha's teachings later." cheeemalogy tho'. i'm still stuck chewing on wat was written on the first page. Theravada Buddhism is like a whole new discover for me.. wonder how saying suttas in pali is gonna be like. :)


watching shows.
I wanna watch ocean's 12. but hmm, teh reviews look bad. Enjoyedocean's 11. wonder why i fell asleep the first time i saw it.hee.. i think coz everyone else dozed off.. well, it was a movie marathon.

stupid job agency cancelled my interview.. hai. irritating. went to the gym with mommy instead. haven't been for ages, huffing and puffing during my usual run argh. i'm out of shape and flabby. eekz.

music"
i'm crazed for andrew llyodd webber's music every since watching Phantom. I keep singing " first man you remember" and " love changes everything " i think my sis wanna strangle me liao. dragged out my ole LD, and CDs with webber's songs.. haha. this is wat happens when i'm obsessed with something.. witness me go into high gear when starwars comes to town.

meeting some of mumsg for dinner at chinatown later. lz keeps raving about the food there :P haha..goodbye diet!







Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?