<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

Oh Buddha !

fill my mind with wisdom,
help me stand and see,
that the power to love and let go,
lies within me.

There is more suffering in this world,
than my silly litle problems,
This "ego" i perceive.
This entity that I call my body.
Shackled by my selfish desires.
help me let go.

help the ppl who cry let go of their pain
help the ppl who died find peace and rebirth yet again.



"you never know if you'll wake up tomorrow or in your next life," - Tibetian Buddhist saying.

" There were 2 Tsunamis... the 2nd one was the larger one.. the tsuanami of compassion." - Brother Lim from BFellowship

" Things are so impermanent... remember to treasure every single blessing you have. Apologise to your mom as soon as possible after a fight, you never know if you'll have that chance again," - Bfellowship group discussion

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?