<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

what lies in the room beyond

just watched some mtv show where they let thiz dude loose in the rooms of 3 gals. He gets to sift thru their stuff to learn more abt them and then picks one of them for a date. Quite funny, well.. the guy was a bit of a jerk. But some of the stuff.. tsk tsk. BUt i came to teh conclusion, yeah, you could tell quite a lot about the person by looking at the rooms.

Lemme see if I let a room raider loose in my room .. what he'd find.
note: room in melb more accurate, since it's mantained by me and not shared with anyone

well.. most of my frens say my room is reasonably neat. I"m not a very neat person back in Spore( according to my mom), but i do put away stuff if i'm mantaining my own room.

winnie the pooh posters, inspirational posters - i like art. I love drawing, and i adore pix of beautiful landscapes and cute cartoons. i think the posters brighten up the room. i took 'em down once.. felt sooo empty. If only i can put up my starwars poster.. heh.

post card collection and photos ( on walls) - i think the postcards look funky ( gives the room a 1970s kinda feel) photos: i'm a sentimental idiot. i like to keep ppl who are dear to me, near to me.

quotes from sutras and a bookmark from my reverend - reminds me to keep the Dharma in my mind and in my heart.

bed - can't really stand it when my bed is a mess. make it first thing in teh morning. bed covers are a soothing green with flowers on them. I don't have a bolster... 2 pillows suffice :P

stuffed toys stuffed in a corner - i've very few stuffed toys coz i've a sensitive nose. These were given by close pals. :P I love the pink and green bear one of my best pals xy gave me that have my initials on them. The Buddhist bracelet around the pink bear reminds me again to keep Buddha's teachings in my heart and in my life.

closet: ok.. this is messy most of the time. I don't have shelves, so everything is folded and placed at the bottom. I do rearrange it once in a while, but most of the time, the clothes are threatening to topple over in their ungainly piles. I do fold my clothes tho'. Don't really iron so most of them are pretty rumpled.. hee. ( can see j9 shaking her head)

drawers: messy too. documents are just shoved in. Underwear drawer is an utter mess half the time. but it's an organised mess. I hope

desk. : messy messy messy. I will put my books back when i'm done tho'. but usually i sleep early ( and on top of my notes) crawl into bed and rise early to study .. and then rush off for my morning jog and then to uni. so my desk is pretty messy half the time. usually you'll find my lap top ( with dust thrown in ) .. lamp, phone, stationary drawers, books left open, worksheets, dirty cup of milo ...

book shelf - It's neat enuff i suppose. I don't arrange the books to height like my mom would do, but the books areplaced on the shelf. Photo frames and deco. items are on top with my radio . holds my collection of cds, Buddhist books, med books, papers..

radio and cds- I love acapella music. Budak pantai rulez! I also like the melb group Idea of North. Next to that, I usually listen to 100FM on radio with richard the love god. I love sentimental hits and RnB

my baobei- no. i don't keep a greek god in my room. baobei is the name of my darling guitar. Yamaha brand, dunno wat model.. a gift from my parents in J1. You'll hear me twanging it in the wee hours of the morning ( sorry j9) ... or late at night. I play it when i'm sick of muggin, when i'm stressed, when i need to relax., or when i've the urge to write stupid tunes. I like singing too.. bwahaha.. assualt to your ears.

floor- clean my room once a week. so it depends when you explore the room. it get progressively dustier nearer to the end of teh week. I keep books from the lib on the floor but in stacks. Bags are placed the floor

Chair - ahhh... my fav.. i love my leather chair.. so comfy... purrrrrr... usually it's draped in my nightclothes or my jeans for the week.. lol

shampoo bottles from hyatt - i love my collection. haha.. very nice bottles. lining the window seal with my XL teddies.
laundry basket - the pile juz gets higher..

Simple room i have there i suppose. it's pink carpet.. pretty cosy. I like. :) only thing is my sister ain't there .. hai.

verdict: ok. mebbe not so neat as you think i am.. haha. you didn't look beyond the closed doors. I've nothing racy ( sorry guys, no tongs, n my boobs aren't exactly c cup.) .. good little Buddhist girl.*innocent smile * I am a music lover. My radio and my baobei are my most precious things in the room. soso neat and clean person. ( can see mom rolling her eyes) can't really be bothered with image tho'. haha. that's my room.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?