<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

And thousands and thousands of bits and pieces

it's really gross when you read about bacteria and realise one fine day, this little cells are gonna rulez the world. Coupled with practs where you get your hands dripping wet with bacteria ( literally) that could potentially coz septicaemia ( I don't care wat my demonstrator says about it being a dependent strain) .. bacteria are so promiscuous they'll mutate in no time. and that one could be spreading like wildfire in me!!!!! arrgh. ( runs around room like a headless chicken with bacteria infected hands in the air)

Wonder wat' it'll be like to be reborn as a bacteria hmm... ( rubs fimbriae together) .. now to look for a partner to stick my sex pilus into and get some hot steamy conjugation going .

Here's weird Al's song!

They' are all over me!
THey're inside of me!
Can't get enuff of me!
I'm talking about
GErms.. ( can be modified)

Nah.. i think i'll forget about sex for awhile ( can see lz rolling her eyes.. yeah right, since when does xl 4get about sex) .. well. when there's food.. there's moi! So now i shall colonise that yummy choc.. below. or mebbe that hand that holds it.. Mwhahaha.. esp the fingers. No amt of alcohol or hexol can get rid of mEEEE evil staph epidermidis.. Hwahahaha




my target Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?