<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

FEEL THE FORCE

Oh yez.. feel the fever baby. When I turn on the TV / Radio.. the force is all around!!!! Even in lectures! Alex holmes threw in a few pix of darth vadar and cited luke skywalker’s expectations to illustrate the lecture..

I wish I had my posters.. my lightsaber ( grrrr.. not lightstick) , my starwars toys, my space ships.. my x wing fighter ( WAIL) and my starwars encyclopedia with me.. argh. It’s been such a long time. I turned the on the TV on Sunday and there it was.. OBIWAN KENOBI!!! ( swoon) .. to my shock and horror, I realized I’ve forgetten most of the lines in episode 2.. I swear I could memorise the script in the past.. ok. Memorized Enuff to write a parody of it with my fellow jediknights on the force.net.


I guess none of my Melbourne frens have witnessed the extent of my starwars madness.. my Singapore frens will know better I suppose.. haha. I’ll be waving my mock lightsaber around and jumping on my bed at 12 midnight wed night.. WHOO HOO!!!!! But seriously.. this is taking a hold on me.. after giving in to the force and watching starwars instead of muggin on Sunday night.. Whoopz..

yeah... i think one sms from my fren would sum it all up
“ may the force be with you.”

Comments:
hi ling!!! yeah may the force be with you. Did u actually get the e-card i sent u? it was quite a cute one i think tho simple. yes yes i'm going nuts over star wars too. Every nook or corner is plastered with some star wars figure. Doesn't help when u have a cute guy playing anakin too. hah not to your extent of memorising the scripts. now i'm so glad for the pre-hype knowledge u "imparted" to me so i've no problems now watching the show. yippee... haha my frens can't understand why i like it so much too.. but i've had some recent star wars converts. star wars rulez... (oh man this is so kiddo lang)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?