<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Back to singapore

It's h0rribly disorientating. It felt like Melbourne was a dream that i was rudely awakened from. i'm just not ready to come back. For the first time, I was literally dragging my feet to the departure lounge in melbourne. dad was flying me back to singapore.


Immigrations

Stuck behind some idiot who was trying to be funny with the immigrations officer. Shit. i need to get to my h/p


Departure lounge.

Finally!punched in numbers into my h/p.. finally got to hear your voice.

don't know what to say. I can't believe i'm leaving. crap.. i can't believe i 'm leaving. Bloody AMS


Still don't wanna put down the phone.. just wanna close my eyes and listen to you. Even if we aren't saying much.

almost thot i was gonna hear this announcement.

" Last call for passenger Xue Ling Tan for SQ 228. Your dad demands you drop that phone and get your butt onto the plane now, he is not leaving without you. You're gonna get a grounding if you don't move your ass..."

It's like 14th june all over again.

Landed in singapore. back to my family.

I guess the feeling is sorta bitter sweet. I'm glad to see the ones i love again, sad to leave the one i love.

Yeah.. it's home alright. It felt as though i woke up from the day after Feb 14th and just went right on living. But there's a part of me that's missing.

think i left it in melbourne.

I think i left it in Princess park, in Janet clark hall, on the streets of the city, by the Yarra river...

I won't be able to find it till next year.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?