<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I wish I had more confidence.. in myself, in ppl and in the situations. I seem to think the worst of everything and it really eats me inside out. I dunno when it was that I developed an inferiority complex. Maybe it’s my method of protecting myself from disappointment.

I just keep thinking the worst of every situation. If something’s bad, I keep thinking of how it can get worst. If I’m given some news to chew on, I’ll keep digging out the bad points of the situation and wonder how much worst it can get.. then I’ll start thinking of running away.



See.. when an obstacle crops up, all I can see is the despair. I can’t step back and rationally assess the situation. I just keep letting it bug me, keep turning it over and over in my mind.



This ain’t the first time I’ve let worries or obstacles eat into me. Obstacles seem to consume me totally. That’s all I see. Seriously. That’s all I see. That fucking block to progress… I dunno wat’s wrong… I just hope it doesn’t get worst. There I go again.. ever the pessimist.

Some things never change.


Lego starwars game is DAMN COOL!!!! I vented my frustrations by hacking the shit out of every trade federation droid that bobbed onto the screen. Check out that somersault –lightsaber plunge move. Yeah, the game was cute! They actually redid all the cut scenes with lego figurines with a little twist.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?