<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

without you...



I dunno how i'm suppose to live out the next year.. It's like :
wake up in the morning... the loneliness just hits you right in the middle like a punch.

how can I wake up every morning at dawn
turn around and i remember you're gone.
How can life still carry on
Without you?

And all i can do help myself is just hold on to the memories and the blue jumper, bury my face in it and cry until i'm too exhausted to think anymore.

how can i watch the sunsets by the beach,
knowing your hands are way out of reach
My heart is under siege,
Without you.
I don't know wat to do....

I dun even know what i'm doing anymore. I'm moving around in a haze. I know i'm supposed to start packing, but i just sit in the middle of my room and stare. I meet people for meals, I smile and make conversations without even fully understanding the words they speak. the only thing i remembered clearly was looking at the hot choc that was being served and wishing it was yours. I catch trams to my destinations, snapping out of my reverie long enuff to make sure i don't end up going to airport west or smth.

scenes of life just pass me by and i forget
the rain can't seem to wash these tears of pain and regret,
That's my trouble everyday
Since you went away
.

i walked down bridge road. Past all those windows screaming "SALE". Pass the endless stream of traffic. tried to go into my favourite stores.. but all the clothes just seem unable to jog my enthusiasm. i keep gravitating to the section with pink scarfs.

pieces of my heart just lie in shreds,
I can't seem ease this pain and fix this wreck
That's my trouble everyday
Since you went away"

gave up trying to look for anything. had to meet sq and Alv for dinner so headed up to the city. Decided to kill time in the city .. had about 2hours to play around with.

how can i walk in the sunshine everyday,
when all i see are clouds of gray

It' was a mistake to drop at bourke street and walk up to la trobe. I had to pass mekong, QV, that viet place, Little Lonsdale, myers...


I decided to go to central, since we have never been there before.

Walked round and round central trying not to think.... guess the brain ain't working much anyway. i swear i walked past the same shop 4 times. Bought a cap. Decided to go to borders.. mebbe books would help. they always managed to take me away to another world for that few minutes.... hopefully that was enuff to give me a respite for a while.

And then i stopped dead in my tracks. A poster... propped at the entrance... featuring.... coffee art.

It was a damn sad looking leaf pattern. nothing near to wat you can do.

But it was enuff to make me wanna stand in the middle of melbourne central and just cry.

how can i pick up the pieces and move on
knowing full well, you've gone
it's hard to carry on
without you.

it's freaking cold these days

"without you" was the only song i wrote without anyone in mind. Unlike the other songs.. the lyrics didn't mean as much to me... until now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?