<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 30, 2005

*blink*

I don't believe it.
I seriously don't.
that was one hell of a display
ala hulk hogan.
OMG.

*blink*

i need to stop laughing. i've got a stitch


Things I wanna do

1) decorate our student's room in PINK. ( right j9 and paojing???) my fellow SPP ( super pink ppL) members. Power to Pink People!
2) AMS stuff. - inevitable
3) master Romance d' amour on the guitar
4) sing and sing during BF choir.
5) sing and sing somemore during the Bfellowship musical
6) Go for hip hop. Sigh. i really need to man.
7) Pack myself into my dad's bag and go to melb :P. if only...
8) get back joggin
9) shake off thiz lousy virus
10) Learn // parking. you believe how shit i am at it.
11) give my honey a hug and get u a new pair of glasses.

ok. drug is kickign in again.

must... sleep... zzzzzz

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?