<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Watched the island with jo yesterday. Story was pretty good, ddin't like the ending, but wat the heck . it's got ewan mcgregor in there. ( drool)

Watched fantastic four with cherie Babe in the afternoon. Entertaining . ANd someone tell me the name of the actor playing johnny storm please? i 've got to prepare a stalking regime.

Buddhist choir pract later. My throat is soooo sore. Urgh. i hope i can sing man. feeling slighly under the weather. And i wanna eat durian .. Wail.

i think i'm seriously gonna have to forfeit dance class.a hundred odd dollars juz gone case like that. but wat to do? I don't think i can keep up, i 'm not feeling well enough to go bouncing around . and i'm juz waaaay too tired to be interested to go.

I came back home hoping to have the time to pursue my other interest. Guitar, singing, dance, drawing.. I came back here to see if i like the system, so far it's been discouraging... i'm feeling sick and depressed. It's just killing my interest in everything : work, medicine, music, the arts.... gosh, i need a breather quick!!!

Some durian would help too..

nah.. i think i need some hot choc made by someone :P

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?