<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 21, 2005

http://www.buddhistfellowship.org/bf_new/pages/latest_events/announcements_soracco_concert_sep05.htm

Come watch the Buddhist Fellowship choir and actors on 24th sept at VCH!

I just had a full day of rehersals. whew. my voice is like practically gone case liao. But it was soooo fun. It juz made me realise how much I missed the thrill of performing, the fun of the rehersals and the preperation, the working together, the fooling around. The utter joy of singing... All in the context of promoting the Dharma!

Anyway, i rejoined the production of the musical again. heh. can't make up my mind. But won't be acting. I miss acting, but i can't commit the time, and anyway, Jess does a wonderful job as the Dua Bor! GO gal!

Will be singing a duet with yilin ( one of the songs from phantom) , We're having a live band too! ( stares at the electric guitar... note, the electric guitar, not the guitarist) And the songs we're singing include " I can see clearly now, I will follow him ( AAaahhhh i've been dying to sing this for ages!), " thank you for the Dharma", "Brick in the wall" , " Mind over matter." .. " * bounces around happily*




THe skits are incredibly funny.
Quote of the day:

" Grab me while stocks last." - J

Comments:
oh gosh,as if anyone wants to grab my kor!:P heh.go visit my blog sometime soon and tag kk?:D
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?