<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 01, 2005

ROck On Buddhist Fellowship choir!

Another awesome choir practice.


We're singing Follow HIm from Sister act!! It's a dream come true! I've always always dreamt of singing that song on stage. YAY!! and i hate to be a traitor to altos. but yez. sops do get more fun.

The musical casting auditions were really awesome too. gosh. I didn't know some of these ppl can act soooo weell. Really impressed with Jayson and Angie. Haha. and jayson's rendition of " I'm too sexy for the girls" And whoo hoo Jeet hong was hilarious as Robert. I tried out for 2 parts, wife no. 1 and Wife no. 4.
It's been so long since I got to act. I think i last acted when i was sec 2? THis was like RGS all over again. Sigh, i miss the brain storming, the little outtakes, the whole excuse to make a fool of yourself :).

and yez, i got to act hiao... and shake off that nerdy demeanour.

mmm. so happy :) always look forward to sunday BF sessions.

p.s. believe it or not, but nic shen is acting with uz!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?