<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ice

You slide past the crowd in the middle of the rink
Trying your best to keep you balance.
It's such a good feeling,
like you're gliding on air.

Then suddenly,
out of the blue,
you slip
and slide
and everything just comes to a rude halt.

And you're at the bottom looking up at everyone juz zipping past you.
The whole world just seems to keep going.
oh the cold cold ice,
it burns your skin.
you ache all over,
in places that never came into contact with the ice.

pick yourself up and keep going.
try to stop without falling over.
that's the trick

Something i spent about 1 and half hours teaching myself .
but I still can't do it properly.
but i know :
I can't juz keep zipping round the rink
I've to stop sometime
can't keep ploughin ginto the sides of the rink
can't keep tripping landing on my rear end.
coz it's just gonna hurt more and more.

let go from the sides gal,
Angle your right leg,
drag the left
coz the time is up.

time to leave the rink,
back to life

The ice has melted.
i'm just waiting for the water to dry.

coz my pants juz looks darn bad.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?