<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

it feels like a ship wreck.


I saw the situation was beyond salvage,
there was no point staying on board.
why? it was going to sink anyway?
might as well die trying
so i jumped into the choppy seas and swam for the shore

As I hit the black waters,
the sudden cold took me by surprise.
I knew it was going to be difficult,
but i didn't know how deeply it would cut into my skin.


i made it to the distant shore
don't really know where i am tho'
it's dark, and there's no one around.

Who knows what i'll see when the sun rises.
i can only live with the comfort that time will past
the night will shed it's dark cloak
and the sun's comforting rays will dry my clothes
and drive away the cold,
the shivering

but it won't take away the loneliness or the injuries of the journey
for that is somthing,
only time can heal

Comments:
*Sorry*
 
what for? :) no one is to blame for that horrid weather.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?