<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 12, 2005

Memorable quotes of the day.

" What is wrong with you people? From the youngest to the oldest...Why are you still here??? Go home! Go home!" - Al , upon walking into the lab and seeing us there at 7 plus in the evening.

" Life's depressing enough already, I don't need to be depressed any further " - me reasoning to my mom why I just flipped through the papers without reading it .( full of news of floods, hurricanes, pple getting chopped up and thrown next to MRT stations, and someone's foot getting caught in the escalator)

" My MOONCAKE!!!" PY on Al eating the mooncake with the biggest egg.



" There's always a time to hold on, and a time to let go" - Jess.

" Life is a constant struggle against chaos." - Tzuie

actually Tzuie, my tuition kid did ask me about how come the subatomic particles in our bodies still stay where they are. I was thinking, in terms of static electricity, it can actually illustrate transient disintigration of our subatomic particles. Like our hair standing after a rigorous combing.

" THis is the new protocol to eat ice kachang!" - weird Al on making his ice kachang melt b4 he eats it.

" zzzzzzzzz.... " - me and Hildy at lab meeting.

Anyway, I'm settling down in my new AMS unit. Still like a blur sotong swimming around. ( eyes the illustration of the sotong on the cartoons drawn on the white board) Oooooooooooooooo. sotong!

Like to say a BIG thank you for everyone who was there for me through that rough, tough last week. dunno where i'll be w/o you guys, :) .
whew. Everything's sorta stabilising now. and my mom's better !!!!! yay!
All the bad karma has been repaid.. now let's look at the new conditions provided! * rubs hands*

Alright, i'll stop the crap blogging, and do my miRNA essay for AL, groan. I promise next entry will be a little entertaining rather than just sordid details of my sordid life. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?