<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

" Time crumbles things, everything grows old under the power of time and is forgotten through the lapse of time " -- WJ ( okok.. just kidding ) .. Aristotle.

Just for the record ,my brother can memorise the whole " chocolate salty balls now" :). he's right next to me now singing and acting it out and mind you, he's acting it out in the right... i mean, the wrong way.


So i'm really hoping the quote you gave me is true, otherwise, i'm screwed in more ways than one.coz my mom just walked out of the room, while me and brother were singing it at the top of our voices :).

but even i have to admit, We're darn good at the chorus!

Comments:
"Ooohh,suck on my chocolate salty balls.. Put it in ur mouth and Suck em!" I aint that bad either.

Just want to say that u are one Strong gal(no flatteries), it takes alot to share it with us, whom u barely know. Appreciate it!

The conditions that u have sown in the past are now here to be reaped.. Like the "Ship-wreck" poem that u have so aptly written -only time can heal.. Cheers :) And Thank You...!
 
eerrr... we should be a good influence for the younger BF youth memebers. I think it'll be freaky if we walk into BF one day and all the kids are singing that.

Thanks dude :P. I really needed guidence from the Dharma. Thanks for pointing out all those things to me. You da guru!

On the hindsight, it's a real important lesson on the impermance of all things in this world and sometimes when our choices create the conditions we have, we just have accept it, and work around it.

aiyah. nvm that bad influence part lah. " add a stick of buuuuuttteeer!!!! ! "
 
CHeerrrieeeee babe!!! You've gotta go go go!! it'll be over soon gal! i'll cya at the xmas party b4 you know it! heh :). jia you gal. it's the last stretch, give it all you've got!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?