<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 28, 2005

Since lz says that i'm one of te 7 ppl who will do this.



7 things that frighten me

1) not meeting my expectations
2) being disliked
3)losing ppl i love
4) the world running out of dirty jokes
5) going to big parties / events where you don't know anyone
6)failing
7) Adipose tissue

7 things that I like most
1) Singing
2) Dancing Street jazz n hiphop
3) drawing cartoons
4) stoning at home with my family
5) spending time with close friends
6) blogging
7) playing guitar

7 important things in my room:
1) My bed : for sleeping, for lazing and erm.. other things
2) My laptop : the world at my finger tips!!
3) my desk. : where i spent most of days during school going years
4) my books
5) my guitar
6) my clothes
7) my sister

7 random facts about me:
1) I am an extreme case of a type A personality.
2) I had erthyma, bleeding nose and sinusitis every night when I was a kid
3)I used to be the kid who turned up 1/2 hour b4 the meeting time and had to wait another 1/2 hour for the rest to turn up
4) I sing in the bathroom
5) I tend to push my self till the brink of insanity
6) I"ve a scar on my left leg from a boil removal in pri 3.
7) i used to be calle d"mr Tan " in Junior college.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) travel around europe, rome, switzerland, etc.
2) work and live in a 3rd world country
3)record my songs on an album
4) learn to relax and not take it out on ppl when i'm angry
5) do somersaults on a trampoline again!
6) dance street jazz on a performance level
7)forgive, live, and let live, and be happy :)

7 things I can do:
1) write songs
2) draw cartoons
3) vocal percussion and simple beat boxing
4)turn a somersaults on the trampoline
5)sing without shattering the glass panes
6) think dirty
7)get annoyed at the slightest thing

7 things I can't do:
1) grow tall
2) slim down
3) back flips
4) Real time PCR w/o contamination
5)hug a stuff toy for more than half an hour w/o sneezing
6) cook something elaborate
7) break dance

7 things I say the most:
1) Hey woman! ( greeting to sister)
2) Diao.
3) bloody hell
4) heh?
5)Oi
6) wat the hell?
7) xian ji pua

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1) matt damon
2) orlando bloom
3) johnny depp
4) Michael Buble ( oooooh the voice!)
5) Elvis LIVES!!
6) Er.. Ryan? Does he count?
7) Dunno....

7 people who will do this

1) hmm. lz. ( dunno if this counts, since she did already)
2) JAG :P
3) Cherie
4) Jo
5)j9 LOL.
6)?/?
7)??

run out of ideas liao.

ah well. there you go!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?