<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Met up with Cowzy and JC on tuesday. Heh.. didn't know that they intended to give me a birthday treat. How sweet of them, how blur of me. It didn't hit me until they scrambled off from the talbe, leaving their stuff behind so that i had to sit there., gosh. thank you. Thank you for the treat, thank you so much for remembering, thank you so much for taking the effort to meet up. it's been almost 3 years since we left school, they've always taken the effort to ask me out when i come back on vacation juz to catch up. I still don't get their jokes :) ( or more than half of them) <. but i really enjoyed the meal. haha. i think i might have enjoyed it more if cowzy agreed to lick the fondue pot. LOL.

And so I turned 21. Bitter sweet kinda thing. Just another day to my life. Had a couple of friends over :P. Thanks for coming ya'll! :) I felt so blessed to have all my loved ones around. THanks mommy , Jo and yanti for preparing all the stuff too :) haha.. i was caught up in the lab,so i only managed to come back and stick the sausages into the cocktail sticks. Thanks HH for calling :) Al called from the causeway to wish me happy birthday. Birthday aside, my PCR was a disaster. i think i managed to contaminate the DNA samples. PY was about to strangle me left right center on friday. sigh. lots to do. lots to do. my gel broke just b4 photographing. Geeez.

And of coz, armed with my new status as an "adult", j9 and I took off to watch our first Raated movie. Mwahaha. I cldn't prevent a smirk from forming as I proudly flashed my ID to the ticket lady. check it out. Saving Face.. it's really good tho! i was tickled pink by the show. , ti's a really witty film.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?