<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 12, 2005

your heart pounds,
your hand trembles,
as you gingerly slide the gel onto the black film platform

you click the button: exposure
And you cross your fingers and pray.

THat's the trauma i go through every time i view my gel plate.
Aiyoh. contamintaion AGAIN. idiot. wat's wrong with me. :(

neway, quite happy :) lab mates bought me a belated birthday cake.. haha.. very funny. psychoboy and Al said they were going to play video games in teh arcade while pY brought me around shopping during lunch hour. When we met up again, al was carrying a bengawan solo cake..
They were suggesting leaving a slice to cream my face. but then thankfully, Bsh ate most of it.. whew. saved by a stomach. heh :)
And my wonderful 3 co-supervisors, al, psychoboy and PY got me a necklace!!! it was supposed to be an "X" but i looked at it and said it looked like a chromosome in mitosis. wonder if i put it in the UV hood if it will mutate. haha.. I thihk i'm hopelessly psychotic already.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?