<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Boo!

sorry, been AWOL for quite some time. Still no time for the verbal diarrhoea on London. got back and got hit smack in da face by the nasty influenza bug for the umptheenth time this year... one wonders what my B and T cell memory is doing. probably dosing in this nice nice weather.

So been zombiefied in lab. Lao ban still piling me with work. I've to optimise my own expt now. gonna take me 4ever. very little guidence. sigh. wish i was still doing miRNA under al or pCR under PY. Da ge iz too busy to help me with the new section i'm doing. sniffling all over my sequences ( al thot i was crying over the sequences, LOL)

very fat with all the chocs and cookies my colleagues brought for xmas and from left over adipose tissue gathered in penang. My relatives kept bringing us out for food everyday. i got scared of eating. i 'm serious.

Neway, lab xmas lunch party today. Watch Ah bian and marg keep topping up their champange and then disappear some where.. ahem. G P was quite adament that marg stay away from the sequencer. food was good. Our lab was juz about to go up when out came the sashimi. Decided to forget about the term gluttony and just top up my plate. everyone was wearing a candy cane in their pockets. then back to mRNA PCR optimisation. sucky. hope it works.

was debating to stay for Xmas dinner with colleagues but then realised that aunt and her husband were at home waiting for me all afternoon. Silly me as usual never turn my hp on. my parents thot i was going back on half day leave to bring them out, I was hell bent on dominating all the PCR machines available in the lab. MINE !!! ALL MINE!!!
So got home at 7 plus. poor yee Yee..stoning away her holiday in singapore.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?