<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Ah well. spent the last day of 2005 at BF. Went with Dan and Jo. The surreal thing was halfway through service, Jo tapped me and said.. " hey, y H is at the back>" I turned around to see a whole bunch of my family frens behind. Zara, Zoe, Yihern, Yiping, Maxin, Charmaine.. heh :P so funny. i've not seen them for a year alreadi. We didn't get to meet up for Christmas.. so we weren't expecting the next meeting till CNY> Usually the SIA kids are excluded from New year gatherings... fancy meeting at BF instead!

2005

Wat can i say.
SO many things in so short a time.
I watched people fall in and out of love
I wasn't spared either by cruel cupid's arrow.
Guess he was having a good time at target practise LOL
Made some pretty bad decisions.
Landed in some pretty uncomfy situations.

On a higher note..
I got to dance more -- dance is therapeutic and stressful at the same time.. haha.. try this gals.! it's weight bashing too!
Got to drive more.
Quite happy with my results.

landed in a lab with the craziest ppl on earth.

And The BIG thank yous for the year...
thankgoodness for my friends.. lz, j9, aiai, wy, hilda, baoyue.. were there to help me through the roughest points of the year and make me smile again. esp Lz and janine... my parnter in crime and my ex-housemate who never failed to check in on me to see if i was going ok.
Thanks to the melb uni medknobs who made life so much more fun..
Thanks to the BFyouths who helped keep me close to the DHarma and made it so much fun.
I got to sing on stage again.. Thanks to Soracco.. I missed that soooo much after JC.
And last but not least: a big hug and thanks you to my mom, dad, my sis and bro.. i' m really blessed to have such a supportive family who is always there for me.





New years resolutions?
1) Gotta tone up more....MOre dance! I guess losing weight won't hurt either hehheh.. wish i was like.. 45kg or smth..
2) Want to be more patient and even tempered
3) I wanna be stronger, not so vulnerable
4) I wanna be more careful of where I tread in life. and make better decisions
5) I wanna be taller.... ( okok.. *slap slap* this is getting ridiculous)


Happy NEW Year everyone!!

Comments:
I heard that you can get some height adding operations in China. I am sure there is no shortage of such deeds. Ahem..safety concerns may be another issue once you see how they do it.

Hope this year will be a good one.
Cheers, Tzuie =)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?