<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 09, 2006

Missy higgins.

I found her songs in my comp.
As i hit the play button,
i feel as though I'm being transported back to melb six months back
I feel as though I"m sitting in my room in 495 royal parade on a late night.
Lying back on my bed and just listening to the soothing tunes roll off her guitar
Looking ambivalently my possessions that litter the floor
Wondering how to pack them to prepare for moving day.
waiting for the phone to ring.
My housemate is bustling around packing her stuff outside.
Shut my eyes and wish that Mary poppins would appear and snap her fingers and put everything into their boxes.
And then the phone rings.

That was 6 months ago.
I don't recall where my CD is anymore..
It's raining outside now.
A wet singapore day.
I feel so lost..... so sad.
It's like i'm sitting once agian among my belongings and wondering where to begin.

We still end up leaving something lying around even after we seal the boxes.

i'm sorry if it hurts.


I thot i had everything in the box, guess i was wrong

Wish i could find that CD.. Yet I'm dreading that discovery.

And we will only see each other
We'll breath together,
These hands will not be taught to hold another,
Coz we're the special two.

-- Missy higgins, The Special Two


Comments:
Cmon gal, life's with its ups and downs.

You've had your ups and now, you have your downs.

Just keep in mind that you plucked up the courage to make this decision and that it is time to find the courage to face the consequences. We always have a choice. Just that we may not recognise that we may have made that choice sometimes.

All things happen for a reason. I guess this is an episode for you to grow and think more, and to have a better understanding of yourself.

As the saying goes, no pain, no gain.

Here's a quote on love from the bible:

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."

May your love, whatever remnant that is left of it, be kind, be patient, be selfless. To find delight in his current joy and to realise that your joy is waiting for you. To be freed entirely from this vicious cycle of yearning and then hating.

All the best. *hugs*

Lz
 
thanks dear :). yah i know.. My happiness is in my own hands.:P True love iz actually giving without expecting.. sadly, i'm no saint. guess i'm not perfect and i'll have to acknowledge it's a learning experience. And it's my choice after plus my own karma. Ah well. Nah i'm fine. I think it's co i was doing readings stupid journals on HBx all day without an inkling of wat they mean, plus the incessant rain, the gloomy outlook, and lousy email replies, and finding songs that juz reminded you of the past ( and how they drove your house mate crazy) iz a bad BAD combination. But thanks for your concern :P heee..
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?