<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

NEW YEARS DAY.

Daddy took us to the STARWARS EXHIBITION.

OMG OMGOMG

It was alike a dream come through.
I saw the Imperial starship... the EXACT one in A New Hope
And and and... the TIE fighters, Xwing fighters..
And there was a whole display of collectables outside.
AND THE MILLENIUM FALCON ... DROOL
I realised how bad my starwars knowledge has become.. sheesh. I used to be sooo good in that. I used to study the starwars encyclopedia... and i could memorise the script
CRAP!
It's been waaaay tooo long
I find my lack of faith disturbing.
AHHHH.. and lightsabers that actually light up like they do in the movies.. So much better than the flicky ones my bro has. But 255 bux.. haha. my dad was drooling over it, until he saw the price tag.
And YEZ. the actual racer they used in attack of the CLones
Ooooo. millenium falcon... droool.. millenium falcon
Hahaha. hoho!
See the lightsabers.??? THEY WERE THE ACTUAL ONES OF DARTH VADAR and OBI WAN!!! * SCREAM*
i've got darth vadar on my h/p desk top now. THAT WAS THE ACTUAL 1977 ONE!!! AHHHHHH. ( wanted to hug it , and scream, but it was encased)
dad had to try to drag us out.
Swwooooon. I wanna be a jedi.. Wail..
Haha.. confession: i was an active member in theforce.net discussion boards. it was nuts. I still remember the crazy fan fic we all wrote based on episode I. haha... OMG> yez. trade federation ship was a donut! And Quigon quite Twacking Obi wan.. haha..
Ok. i'm not making anysense.... sorry. i'm so pumped up.

" Xueling Xueling, come and look at yourslef.." my dad waved to me .
" Where where????" I happily ran into the section.
Only to see my dad pointing at Jabba the HUTT


May the force be with you.

Comments:
Hello? is that you Xueling? haha :P
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?