<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ok ppz.. major announcment. I'm shutting this blog down.
It's been something i've been wanting to do for some time. But being a sentimental fool, i've been dragging my feet.
So any way, this is it. I'd like to close this chapter when i'm halfway through med school... so anyway, thanks my dear readers for the comments and the thoughts and for heating up my tag board.
. It's been an amazing journey through the past 3 years... My laughter, my tears, up and downs... all recorded into a couple of bytes in cyberspace. funny thing eh? blogs?

Sift through some old entries if you do have time. I may set up shop soon in another domain. I'll keep you guys posted... but till then :) this is XL , over and out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?